Inspired by Marines WWII era dress boot, we’re trying to offer our kind of re-interpretations. The original shape coming with more rounded and bulky toe boxes also shorter toe-cap, but we’re consider to deviate from the original design by using more narrow and smart-casual toe box.
Built with our ‘Mark’ shoe-last, which is running true to size, this Marine Dress Boot has quadruple quarter stitching feature using single needle machine, with 270º handwelted-goodyear construction, steel shank, solid brass eyelets, cork-filled nitrile heel, and double leather sole. All work together to make boots that last for a lifetime.
These Marine Dress Boot is the perfect balance of casual and dress boot. We’re leaving the edge trim natural just like it is.
P.S : You can ask us to paint the edge trim into solid or antique colour to get more dressy looks.
- True to size
- 5.25 – 6 Oz Aniline dyed pull up eather
- Tan 3 Oz Lambskin full lining
- Tan 3 Oz Lambskin
- Solid Brass Eye
- 270º Hand-welted Goodyear Flat welt
- Edge Trim
- Double Leather Sole
- Sagara Cork Filled Nitrile Compound Heels
- Gusseted tongue (to keep water and debris out of the boot)
- Arch Support Footbed
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Warranty Card (valid for one year)
- Extra laces
- Dust bag